Spectror is a spectral tool :
Not based as usualy on a FFT engine,
Spectror emulate an analog gear.
The core of one band is architetured
like this : BPF->Peak Follower->VCO / VCA.
4 LFO and some other modulators
permitting to bend the stream through
a matrix . A filter and a delay unit refine
the final signal. Mono input, stereo output.
Download here the latest version
- Waveform Shape
- Shift : Global Frequencies Shift (%)
- REL : Global Release Length (%)
- BW : Global BandWidth
- Patern / Presets : 16 memory
- Patern / Time : transition (ms)
- Patern / Scan : inter band delay when modulated
- Reset : initialize to zero
- D / W = Dry / Wet effect
- SPEED : 3 speed mode : BPM, BPM Host, Hz (the "hints" on text field indicate time in ms)
- STEPS : add steps
RANDOM (know bug):
- RATE : DENSITY or Speed (Hz)
- MD / PARAM:
NOISE / PARAM = smooth
S&H / PARAM = smooth
SPRING / PARAM = Hz modulated by DNST
24dB LP, HP, BP
- CUT : Cut-off
- RES : resonance
all input signal are positive.
COMMON INFORMATION [+]